the insturctions below are for new umpires that do not have a dragonfly account
If you have called another sport for a GHSA association and already have a DragonFly account, click the button below to go to a different set of instuructions.
Creating YOur Account in Dragonfly
- Visit the NFHS Center for Officials Services and select the ‘Sign Up for Free’ button.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and password, then click ‘Submit’ to create your free account. Check your email for a verification code, then copy and past that code on the next screen.
- After reviewing and accepting the Terms of Service, you will land on the ‘Today’ page where you can click the ‘Get Started’ button to begin your registration as an official. Proceed to the next section below for instructions on registering as an official.
Complete Your Registration As An Official
- Log in with your new account and click the ‘Get Started’ button.
- On the ‘Select Your Role’ screen, choose ‘Official’, then on the next screen click on ‘Contest Official’, then click the blue button at the bottom that says, ‘Add Contest Official’
- The next screen will ask you to pick your state, click on Georgia and then click the blue ‘Pick Georgia’ button at the bottom.
- This will take you to the screen to select your state association, click on the top one, GHSA | Georgia High School Association, then click the blue button at the bottom that now says, ‘Join GHSA | Georgia High School Association’
- Now you will need to select the sports and activities that you officiate. I suggest that you only select ‘Baseball Varsity’ for now you can add additional sports later.
- On the next screen you will need to select the local association that you are joining, Marietta Baseball. Either scroll down until you see ‘Marietta Baseball (Baseball)’ listed or just type Marietta in the search field. Click on it to highlight it, then click on the blue button at the bottom that says, ‘Add group for Baseball’
- Next you will review your information and click save at the bottom.
- Now click on the blue button that says, ‘Complete your Registration’ under the GHSA section (you must do this one first).
- Once you complete all of the section in the GHSA registration, including paying your GHSA registration fee, it should return you to your ‘Today’ screen. Click the button that says, ‘Get Started’ under the Marietta Baseball section.
- Complete all the sections for Marietta Baseball starting with the Background Check section. If you have paid any of your fees at a MUA meeting you can skip the ‘Review and Pay’ section if it is still showing red. If you paid in person, our administrator will go in and mark you paid after you have registered.